Health and Safety Requirements for Empathy Manor
With the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, staying healthy and safe is essential. A set of mandatory guidelines have been designed to help in ensuring safety and health against COVID-19. Furthermore, guest should be familiar with government general health and safety guidelines for the COVID-19.
Introducing all these guidelines doesn’t mean that the risk is completely aired out especially the higher category risk people like the people above the age of 65, people with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease. A great recommendation for professional guidance before making a decision of booking to stay at Empathy Manor. Below are some of the guidelines;
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick
For the sake of protecting one another, cancel your reservation and stay home if you are feeling sick. If you happen to have any symptoms, please wait for 72 hours after the disappearance of the symptoms before participating in anything. If you had an experience with an infected person, please wait for at least 14 days before participating in anything.
- Wear a mask
All staff and guests must wear protective face masks as recommended by the government and the set guidelines.
- Follow social-distancing guidelines
During the whole interaction between Empathy staff and guests, social distance must be maintained as per the government regulations whereby a 1-meter distance should be maintained. Avoid any kind of contact with people including hugging or shaking hands.
- Keeps your hands clean
Be sure to wash your hands before, during, and after your experience and bring hand sanitizer if you have it available.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Wash them before handling food, eating food, after interaction with a domestic animal or working animal, after going to the bathroom, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- If you’re eating together, avoid family-style dining and buffets (opt for individual, plated services instead).
- What to do if you test positive for COVID-19?
If you have tested positive recently for COVID-19 or happen to have any symptoms, please contact the Empathy Manor staff and inform us about when you tested positive.