RwandAir is one of the fastest-growing and safest airlines in the African continent since 2002.
It is Located at Kigali International Airport, also a young and state that airlifts to an enlarge of several cities within Africa, Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States. Even Kamembe International Airport, in the southwest, also has arranged flights.
London, Brussels, and Dubai journey by air on an Airbus A330, which has Wi-Fi, Premium economy, and flat-bed seating and Business Class.
A core at the heart of Africa, Kigali International Airport serves tourism, exports goods, and transforms Kigali into a trade and logistics platform.
The Rwandair fleet:
- Four Boeing 737-800NG (Economy, Business)
- Two Boeing 737-700NG (Economy, Business)
- Two CRJ900NG (Economy, Business)
- Two Bombardier Q-400NG (Economy, Business)
- Two Airbus A330 (Economy, Premium Economy, Business)
The latest Routes:
- Cape Town
- Abuja, RwandAir’s second destination in Nigeria.
Operator with accreditation:
- International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA),the benchmark for global
- Safety management in airlines
- IATA‘s Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.